Saturday, November 08, 2008

Great game tonight...

Bakun got hit in the head so hard it took him an entire combat to recover, Finjaq met his nemesis in the flaming dwarves, Brynn exploded a dire wolf's anus, Alaric ran a marathon in the dungeon, Quij found the Belt of Seven Dicks and turned into a Total Badass, we subjugated Toerag the Torture God to our own use, and we even managed to achieve part of our mission along the way.

I say chalk one up for the Circle of Love.

5 comments:

Randy Lander said...

OK, who else votes Dan does the write-ups from now on?

That was AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

I am frightened.

Jamie said...

Awesome write-up Dan! That game had to be recorded for posterity.

Maxo said...

Dan wins! I second the nomination — also, I'm going to refer to our group as the Circle of Love from now on.

Uncle Staple said...

exploded a dire wolf's anus?!?

just what sort of furvert game are you running Randy?

...and can i play?