(Updated 20090416)
Taiha, spear, is not just a weapon to my people, not just a tool. It is our way of life. Taiha is everything, life, death, happiness, survival. It is how we say Hello and Goodbye, and is our beginning and end.
I am Taiha Lakar. Taiha is my clan. Lakar is me. Bear is me. I follow the spirit of Bear. Bear teaches us Caution, Healing and Leadership. Many men honor me by calling me Taiha. I understand now that your ways are different.
I am Skywatcher, teacher of my people. Like the bear, I led the young Skywatcher cub to grow strong. Proud I felt to see him stand tall like bear. Now I am free to wander as goliath do, as the spirits guide, to find what is beyond the next mountain.
The spirits and travels are my taiha. I learn about those not of my tribe and their strange ways. I teach of the spirits, the bear and the old ways.
My armor is the prize from first battle without my clan. Like the bear, I rose above my enemy. It is not what I expected from metal (Eladrin Chain +2). It does not slow me down. The spirits are pleased.
Ti was our neighbor clan in the tribe. They also follow bear. Ti Aukan, Skywatcher of Ti gave his banner as a gift of brothers. The banner summons spirits of healing and makes me part of Ti.
I do not like to fight animals. They fight by instinct, not hate; fear, not vengance. This is not always true of magic beasts.
I met viper at the taiha of the great mountain. A great battle of bear spirit and snake spirit. Viper was slain. I apologize to the spirits. I thank the spirits. Now his skin protects me from poison. I am one with the spirit of snake.
Goliath Bear Shaman
Str 13
Con 16
Dex 12
Int 13
Wis 16
Cha 12
Feats: Protector Spirit Adept, Combat Medic, Chainmail, Imp Init
Skills: Nature, Heal, Perception, Insight
Equipment:
Hungry Spirit Totem +2
Eladrin Chain +2
Amulet of Protection +2
Spear
Javelin (2)
Adventure kit (with mods)
Climbers kit
Battle Standard of Healing
Viper Belt
Being on his own, he has had to develop certain "social" skills (4th level ability increases: Str & Cha).
Backgrounds: Skywatcher (+2 Religion), Mountain birth, Scholar (as goliaths go)
3 comments:
"It is how we say Hello"
Hi! Ow! Stop poking me! I'm leaving!
"Goodbye"
Ow! I said stop poking me!
:)
Do you have a flag?
Post a Comment