Codename: Father Binary (Name: David Timms)Origin: Disciplined Clergyman
Class: Hacker
Career Level: 5
Vitality: 37 Reputation: 25
Age: 32 Height: 5'8" Weight: 150 lbs.
Statistics:STR 8, DEX 14, CON 12, INT 16, WIS 14, CHA 13
Fort +4 (+5), Ref +3 (+5), Will +4 (+8), Def +4 (13), Init +3 (+5)
Skills:Analysis +3, Bureaucracy +4, Computers +8, Cultures +8 (Central America, Northern America, South America, Southern Asia, Western Europe), Drive +4 (Personal Ground Vehicles, Standard Ground Vehicles, Personal Watercraft), Electronics +8, Falsify +4, Mechanics +4, Notice +5, Profession (Clergy) +3, Resolve +5, Science +5 (Mathematics (forte: ), Programming (forte: )), Security +4, Sleight of Hand +3, Sneak +8, Streetwise +4, Survival +2
Class Abilities: Custom 'Warez, 'L337, Trap Door 1/mission, Master Key I, Master Cracker 1/mission
Wealth: Lifestyle 2, Possessions 2, Spending Cash 3
Sig-Sauer P220 (.45)
Electronics Kit I
Probe Software II, Virus Software I, Laptop (PR 3)
Honda Civic
Feats: Iron Will, Favored Gear, Techie
Proficiencies: Unarmed, Edged, Handgun (Forte)
Interests: Religion, Computers, Literature
Mission Gear: 2E, 1R
Bonus (CHA) Gear: 1 of any: (G,T,V,R)
Common Items: 14 (+5 Mission Picks)
1 comment:
Hey Nate,
Looking at your gear, I think you may have an extra pick. You get the P220, Electronics Kit I, Probe Software (looks like it should be I not II), Virus Software I and Laptop from your possessions, and I see your gear loadout for the mission correctly, but I'm not sure where the tuxedo liner came from. Make sure and give it a second look-over at the game tomorrow.
Also, you'll need to specify your fortes, but that's my fault... see the post on the blog about fortes/foci.
Post a Comment