I can't tell if this blog has been updated because it says the next game is at 6:30 as opposed to Friday 9/2 at 6:30. We're on for Spycraft tonight at our place, yes? Who's in?
By the way... anyone else wondering what the "seemingly random string of numbers" was/is? We didn't look in to that, did we?
Ben
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(40)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Meet Mr. Gray 2.0
- Dossier: Director Beowulf
- Dossier: Steel Wolf 2.1
- Dossier: Dom Perignon 2.1
- Dossier: Booster 2.1
- Dossier: Project Scarecrow
- Operation Osiris: Scenes Three and Four
- Next Gaming Idea
- Focuses & Fortes
- Dossier: Father Binary 2.1
- Operation Osiris: Scenes One and a Half & Two
- Tonight?
- The Book
-
▼
September
(13)
1 comment:
We are indeed playing tonight, and I believe the usual suspects (meaning the same four who were in last week) are in.
I didn't realize I had left the date off the update there. Whoops.
Post a Comment