Randy equips +5 Wall of Text.
Randy attacks you.
Randy hits!
You die.
This is a blog for three Austin-based gaming groups, two on Fridays and one on Sundays. It is also theoretically a place for the GM (and/or players) to post accounts of the adventures, character stats, questions and other game-related info and pictures.
6 comments:
You are DM. You control the Blog. We are at your mercy. We get it. You don't have to be a jerk.
Um... I feel like I'm missing something here.
Whoops. Now imagine that I didn't look at who wrote that post and thought that it was Randy. It might make more sense. And just to be clear since my last comment here was so horribly off, I was being sarcastic and silly when calling Randy a jerk. He is a wonderful and benevolent DM and human being.
dick.
No, that won't happen because Randy is a wonderful and benevolent DM. Then again, if Lucan dominates Whitehearth, those events just might come to pass.
Get it? Pass...
Post a Comment