Saturday, July 08, 2006

Power Selection

Hey Randy!

Looking through the books again. While Project Quori Spirit is powerful, what it does (summon a lawful evil nightmare spirit to fight for you) is not really something Kanatash would do. So I'd like to drop that and take Sense Danger (also from Magic of Eberron) instead.

Cheers!
Ben

4 comments:

Randy Lander said...

Works for me. Yeah, I don't see you summoning a lot of lawful evil Quori into the world. :)

Jason Jones said...

Lys can't do chainmail because it's medium armor and screws up his arcane work. What I need is either a chain shirt or some hopped up leather, maybe died scarlet, with a sash, and and....ooh, little bells!

Randy Lander said...

I'll delete the chainmail from your entry. For what it's worth, I don't think Kanatash has even taken that many hits, so his AC shouldn't be *that* big of a worry at this point.

Of course, if you want to buy an amulet of natural armor, it'd cost 2000 gp for a +1, and you have 2,500 from your rewards on this adventure.

Randy Lander said...

Not at all...

After you're dead, you don't have to worry about anything, least of all your armor class.

Blog Archive