We had five for poker this time out: Me, Charles, Dave, Nick, Rob Osborne. Rob went out first when he tried to bluff me off my trip nines. Nick went out second on a bluff, I believe against Dave. Dave was short stacked for a lot of the game, but after a couple of big hands against me (one suckout on the river when he nailed two-pair, A-J against my pair, which I don't remember, and one where I had trip Kings thanks to a pocket K and K-K board and he had pocket aces and an ace on the board) he was chip leader and I was short stack.
Dave, Charles and I went all in against each other on the final hand. I had flopped a straight, and Dave had two pair, 8s and 9s, while Charles had a single pair. The river card came, a third 8, giving Dave a full house and busting out the last two players at once. I walked off with my $5 back, for second place, and Dave took home the big twenty dollah and bragging rights for the night.
Fun game, thanks to everybody for coming.
2 comments:
It's true, Ben. I was there, and even I don't understand what Randy just said.
The important thing is that I pwned everyone.
Correction Randy: I had TWO pairs, kings and eights.
Post a Comment