I want to be good and prepared when we get started again in three weeks, so I was wondering what the party planned to do next...
Travel to the Ivlis March and search for the fane there?
Travel to the hills to the north and search for the other fane?
Search for "where the river flies" and the Tome of Strahd?
Go to castle, knock on door, die?
4 comments:
I vote against that last one.
My votes as player (since my character is new and his vote won't count) are to travel to one of the fanes... and since Ivlis March is a known location, and "hills to the north" is a little vaguer, I say we head to Ivlis March.
What does everybody else think?
I agree with my Brother-in-the Flame. Fanes first, beginning with the March, then the flying river then the castle.
Zargosz say, "Whichever closest. Feet hurt."
I hate the swamp. Let's just get it over with then head for the hills.
Post a Comment