Saturday, May 12, 2007

Upcoming Schedule - May Through July

May 18th - Gaming Off
May 25th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part One

June 1st - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Two
June 8th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Three
June 15th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Four
June 22nd - Gaming Off (Randy at MOCCA, most likely)
June 29th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Five (conclusion)

That's probably not exactly correct, as I think Paul is out at least one week that month and I'm sure other folks might have other plans that month as well... let me know what schedules look like and we can probably figure another week or two off from Eberron. But the latest adventure will almost certainly be five parts, played mostly in June with a week or two spillover into May and maybe July.

After that adventure is complete, we could go back to Ravenloft, maybe play the Savage Worlds game Jason's been thinking about... in July we'll be off the week of the 27th, since that's San Diego.

2 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

I am out June 1 and June 15, so either or both is a good skip week from my selfish perspective.

Randy Lander said...

Anybody else? I figure if more than one person is missing on a given week, we should probably pass on that game, otherwise we'll go ahead.

So is anyone else unavailable June 1 or June 15?

Blog Archive