Friday, August 03, 2007

Upcoming Schedule for August and September

August 3rd - Pirates of the Spanish Main (Randy, Jason and Chris)
August 10th - Game To Be Decided (Randy, Jason and Chris)
August 17th - Game To Be Decided (Randy, Jason, Chris and Nate)
August 24th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Seven
August 31st - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Conclusion

September 7th - Savage Worlds Pulp? (Paul out, Dave out)
September 14th - Savage Worlds Pulp? (Paul out, Dave out)
September 21st - Savage Worlds Pulp? (Paul out)
September 28th - Savage Worlds Pulp? (Everybody in?)

OK, so it looks like August is off for about half the group in the first three weeks, and then back on for the last two. That should give us enough time to finish up the latest Eberron adventure. I know Paul is out for two weeks in September, but I don't know if anybody else has anything going then. Jason, any interest in running a Savage Worlds pulp game around that time? Maybe one where Paul's character can trap door out in the 2nd and 3rd sessions, and trap door back in at the last? Dave, what do you think about playing pulp at that point? Will your other-game prep work be done at that point?

Alternately, if Jason's up for a couple one shots in the first and last weeks of September (or a two-parter with an extended break), I can run an Eberron one- or two-shot in the middle of September with new characters. Let me know what you guys think.

Then in October, we go back to Ravenloft, and after that, it'll probably be time for another return to Eberron.

5 comments:

Jason Jones said...

Yeah, I can easily run a three or four part pulp. Sounds like fun.

Chris said...

I don't have any planned "outs" at thtins point so I'm down for whatever.

Paul Benjamin said...

Unfortunately, I'm out on September 7 as well. It's Lisa's birthday and I don't think I can convince her that playing Savage Worlds is a fantastic night out. Sigh... what happened to September...? I should be in on September 28, but I can sit it out if that messes up plans for Savage Worlds to have me come in at the conclusion.

Jason Jones said...

I'll find a way to write you in, although I may need to make the character. We'll be in touch.

Randy Lander said...

There is a pretty good chance I'll need to cancel out on one of these Fridays after D3's wife has a baby and he wants some time off, meaning I'll probably wind up working a Friday night shift. Maybe not, maybe I can trick Nick into doing it, but just so y'all know, the last week in August or one of the first couple weeks in September might get canceled.

Blog Archive