Saturday, October 06, 2007

Upcoming Schedule for October & November

October 12th - Savage Worlds Pulp
October 19th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three
October 26th - Halloween Movie Night at Nate's

November 2nd - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three
November 9th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three
November 16th - No Gaming - Wizard World Texas
November 23rd - No Gaming - Thanksgiving
November 30th - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part One

OK, here's the schedule for the next couple months. Let me know in you comments if you guys would rather I prep for Eberron (the Wolves) or Deadlands at the end of November. Post about what's been going on while you've been hunting the Lords of Dust for a couple months should be coming later tonight or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

After that post on events in Eberron, how can we not want to jump right in?! I'm looking forward to Deadlands, but I'm definitely ready to continue the adventures of the Wandering Wolves first!

FYI, Nov. 2 is a Hulk video game Milestone day, so I might be late or miss the game entirely. We'll see how things are shaping up that week. Also, is anyone leaving town on the 23 for Thanksgiving? I will probably be around, but wanted to point that out.

Randy Lander said...

Actually, I think I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving this year... I forgot that. So I'll change that to a day off from gaming, and we can start up with Eberron (or Deadlands, however the vote goes) on the 30th. Unless Ravenloft winds up taking longer than three sessions, or if anyone else has a conflict on the 2nd, and we cancel that day.

Nate Southard said...

Once you guys enter the castle (I'll write something up to get you guys there) it's gonna get pretty combat intense pretty fast. Shouldn't take more than three sessions.

Chris said...

i gently reminded Dirty D not to be late tonight. we should be able to make 7:30.

ish.

Blog Archive