...returns?
Just saw that you're starting a new arc about a lich. Sounds wicked fun, plus it's not every week. If there's room for me, and you wouldn't mind my rejoining (I promise no psionics), I'd enjoy playing. If not, no big deal. Just let me know.
Cheers!
Ben
5 comments:
Well, it sounds good to me.
Except... we've got 5 in that group, and I don't really want to expand to 6.
What would you think of returning to the Wolves to bring some much-needed arcane might? If you're interested, I have an easy way to work a character in at the next session.
Drop me an email. Wolves is also not every week at this point... hell, sometimes it's not even every month. :)
Which sucks by the way. We need a WWTV station, all-wolves, all the time, 24/7! It could be on cable. Lysander could host a new artist music show. Brand could do home and garden. Pel would be the variety show, Lys could help. Luggoth could do a survivor show where he gets to kill anyone who is voted off.
We could all be a serial drama!
i like it!
It'd be great to have ya around Ben!
I'm ready to start the Wolves on iTunes, Jason! All of Lysander's greatest hits for only $0.99 each!
Speaking for me, it would be awesome to have you back, Ben. Speaking for the Wolves, it would be great to have an arcane spellcaster on the team.
Wizard?! Say no more! :)
Looking forward to it. Check yo' mail, Randy!
Lys could be the house band on Tonight With Pel - or maybe Pell Mell With Pel. Sort of the Paul to his Dave. Pel could host, and through clever editing, also be most of the guests.
Post a Comment