Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vedim updates

Something was screwy with Vedim's character sheet; although he was 5th-level, he didn't have any of his 3rd-level spells assigned, nor did he have any of the bonus feats he should have had if he had multiclassed into fighter. So before we began playing I finished bringing him up to 5th-level.

In the course of the adventure he gained XP, a wand of cure moderate wounds (31 charges remain), a magical breastplate (as-yet unidentified), and the party treasury is now:

2 Masterwork Composite Longbow, + 2 str bonus
Masterwork Longsword
4500gp worth of draconic jewelry
4 small bags containing a total of 42 dragonshards worth 1d8 gp each.
1 small pouch of gems and dragonshards worth 450gp
1 unidentified potion
1 Masterwork Spear
magic greatclub (unidentified)

Vedim's post-adventure character sheet is available for viewing online.

1 comment:

Nate Southard said...

Damn. I could have sworn I'd done this. I can only assume I am somehow retarded. Thanks, man.

Blog Archive