
Maybe for board game night, possibly?
This is a blog for three Austin-based gaming groups, two on Fridays and one on Sundays. It is also theoretically a place for the GM (and/or players) to post accounts of the adventures, character stats, questions and other game-related info and pictures.
3 comments:
I read about it awhile back. It was a solid review.
Ooh! I've been wanting to buy that! $50 though. A bit steep for me.
Man, I haven't posted here in forever!
Aaaaaanyway...
I played it once with my brother, Mat, and a friend, and I have to confess, I found it over-complicated and unwieldy. There were so many rules and sub-rules that we had a tough time figuring out strategies or even our goals were supposed to be.
That said, a second game I wasn't there for apparently went smoother, but at the very least it's got a steep learning curve. I remember playing the original Arkham Horror in the 80s and it was a lot simpler, a lot more fun.
On the other hand, Mat does have a copy and I could probably secure it for you guys if you want to give it a read-through and maybe try it out. Just let me know.
It's quite possible I'm just too dumb for it.
Post a Comment