Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Game Schedule - September through October

September 5th - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
September 12th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul, Joe)
September 19th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul, Joe)
September 26th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul, Joe)

October 3rd - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
October 5th - Star Wars RPG First Session (Dave F., Dave M., Nick, Jason M., Casey)
October 10th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul, Joe)
October 17th - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
October 24th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Dave L., Paul, Joe)
October 31st - Halloween - Gaming Off

Tentative schedule for September and October. Jamie and Joe might be out for the 19th, we should know for sure this Friday. Other than that, everybody chime in and let me know what your October schedule looks like, and I'll adjust from there.

4 comments:

Dan said...

I'm good for the dates posted.

Paul Benjamin said...

I'm good for all but September 26. That is a maybe depending on what bands are playing ACL fest that night.

Jamie said...

Yay! I have until the beginning of October to do my character background. I hope that Joe can keep bothering me about getting it done until then. . . .

Anonymous said...

Yeah sure, I'll spend my birthday with you and play Star Wars... because let's face it, I really don't have anything better going on.