March 20th - D&D Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
March 27th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Paul)
April 3rd - D&D Thunderspire Labyrinth (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
April 10th - D&D Open Grave One-Shot (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
April 17th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Paul)
April 24th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Nate, Paul)
May 1st - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
May 8th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Nate, Paul)
May 15th - Epic Forgotten Realms (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Nate, Paul)
May 22nd - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
May 29th - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
Tentative schedule for March - May, everybody let me know about schedule conflicts in the comments. April 17th is my birthday, but at this point, I don't have any particularly big plans, so I'd just as soon game on my birthday.
Once we finish Thunderspire, I thought I might run a one-off adventure from the undead sourcebook, Open Grave, and you guys could make characters using classes and races from the new PHB2. They'd be the same level as your regular characters, so you could sub them in if you wanted a change or use them as backup characters if one of your characters was to, say, die. ;)
5 comments:
The only conflict that we have is May 15th. I'll be in Houston that day and probably won't make it back in time.
And way to make me feel bad about the birthday thing ;)
I'll be in San Diego on the 27th, but everything else looks fine.
"...or use them as backup characters if one of your characters was to, say, die. ;)"
Aw, crap.
<< And way to make me feel bad about the birthday thing ;) >>
Heh. Not my intent. It was more to convey how lame I am that I don't have anything better to do on my birthday. :)
It all looks good to me.
Post a Comment