Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eberron Rumblings

Doing a little work on the Eberron game, and here are a few tidbits:

These guys did a fansite where they created the Korranberg Chronicle, the newspaper of Khorvaire, by way of everyone writing articles. It's even got weather! The font choice is a bit rough, and of course none of this is canon for the Wolves campaign, but go over and take a look at one of the "fancy" versions... they're pretty cool.

The campaign will pick back up in the month of Barrakas, or late summer, and you guys will have had about two months since the end of "Lure of the Ancient Spells" and the beginning of the campaign.

One of those "Two Months Have Passed" write-ups is in the works. I hope to have it done by this weekend.

An abbreviated (since I seem to have lost a lot of my notes) recap of the remainder of "Lure of the Ancient Spells" is also in the works.

First adventure's title is "The Fury's Tinderbox" and I've got the first two encounters ready to go.

1 comment:

Uncle Staple said...

i assume that's different than the Fury's Tender Box.

Blog Archive