June 26th - Traveller (Chris, Jason J., Ben, Nate) - Ben's place
July 3rd - Gaming Off - Wife Birthdays instead
July 10th - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe)
July 17th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part One (Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
July 24th - Gaming Off - San Diego Comicon (or gaming without Randy)
July 31st - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
August 7th - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
August 14th - Traveller (Chris, Jason, Ben)
August 21st - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
August 28th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part Two (Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
July seems pretty firmed up, August may change as we get closer to it. Right now, it looks like we've got four sessions of Pyramid of Shadows before I start having to run two games... my guess is that we can finish Pyramid in 5-6 sessions, but I think I can handle running two games for a few weeks, especially since I'm doing all my Wolves and Pyramid prep now.
So figure on probably end of September to switch over to Ben running the Circle of Love group. I'm trying to figure out what character I want to make for the group, and looking forward to getting to play 4E.
Oh, slightly related scheduling note. Friday, September 11th will not be a gaming day, it will be Beatles Rock Band day at the Lander house.
So everybody let me know what your July-August looks like at the moment, and we'll modify as needed.
6 comments:
Juneteenth game is at Ben's, not Randy's. Ben's games are at Ben's. :)
Looks fine to me.
I'm in TN July 6th-20th, so maybe the 31st would be better . . .
If not, I can pass my character over to anyone who wants to play it (don't kill me) for this one round. Joe is going to be in town so he should be able to make it.
Sounds like 8/14 will be Traveller with just me, Randy, Chris, and Jason.
Or we could play some kind of one-off D&D 4th Edition game. Ben, you feel like maybe running a Dungeon Delve? I've certainly got no problem building a character, or hell, building characters for anyone who doesn't want to make one for a one-off.
I will do any amount of work to ensure that I don't go a single Friday without roleplaying. Hence, yes, will run whatever you'd like.
Post a Comment