
Thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing what I'm doing on my laptop during game play. I created this Numbers* file to track William's status during play. It provides a very concise, one-page view of his status, powers, and modifiers. Click on the image to view a PDF file version of the first page of the spreadsheet. Other pages have my feats, skills, and the notes I take during the game.
I use the same spreadsheet template for Fargrim, my dwarven invoker in the Circle of Love game.
* Numbers is Apple's spreadsheet app, part of iLife '09.
2 comments:
Neat - do you think this would transfer into a Google docs spreadsheet?
Parts of it might. The graphs almost certainly wouldn't, but they're not really necessary. I'm not sure if Google Docs would do the auto-filtering on the powers the way Numbers does (when I set a power to "Used," it gets automatically sorted to the end and hidden away).
Post a Comment