October 2nd - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
October 9th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part Four (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
October 16th - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
October 23rd - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part One (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
October 30th - Deadlands: Coffin Rock (Randy, Nate, Jason Murphy, Dave Farabee, Chris, Dave Lamplugh, Jamie, Ben)
November 6th- D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
November 13th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Two (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
November 20th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Three (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
November 27th - Thanksgiving - Gaming Off
December 4th- Chew Event at Rogues Gallery - Gaming Off
December 11th - D&D Circle of Love (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
December 18th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Four (Randy, Chris, Jason, Nate, Paul)
December 25th - Christmas - Gaming Off
So, schedule for October through December. I'm almost certain we'll wind up losing some sessions in November or December due to holiday stuff, but we'll see.
In October, Jason, was there a session you needed to miss or be late too?
OK, the November switch has been made official, so this is our schedule through the rest of the year, it looks like. One change is that I'm 90% likely to be unavailable for the December 11th Circle of Love session, since I'll be going up for my sister-in-law's wedding in Dallas on December 12th. I'll make sure and get my character to Dan to play.
3 comments:
I'll probably be out of town on December 18th.
I guess this is obvious, but swapping the 6th and 13th makes no difference to me :)
Swapping is fine with me.
i am in favor of the swap, as i will possibly be out on the 6th as well.
Post a Comment