Monday, November 02, 2009

Game Schedule November - January

November 6th- D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
November 13th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Two (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
November 20th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Three (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
November 27th - Thanksgiving - Gaming Off

December 4th- Randy & Jamie out - Gaming Off
December 11th - Randy & Jamie out - Gaming Off
December 18th - D&D Circle of Love (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
December 25th - Christmas - Gaming Off

January 1st - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
January 8th - Eberron: Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
January 15th - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
January 22nd - Eberron: Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
January 29th - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)

So Jamie and I have been talking at various times, and I'm definitely out on the 11th (in Dallas for my sister's wedding) and Jamie probably will be too, so it's probably best to cancel our Circle of Love game for December. Which leaves only one week for gaming in December, and given how schedules fluctuate in that month, I think we'd be crazy to try and schedule a regular game.

So I propose this: Whoever can show on December 18th, we get together and play boardgames, Rock Band, etc. and just generally have a casual party with friends. We can do this at my place if anyone is interested. Alternatively, we can just skip gaming entirely in December. Or maybe do a one-off game for whoever wants to come from either group, and Ben and I can do the co-GM thing again. Chime in with thoughts on this in the comments.

January, obviously, is speculative at this point. I figure any New Year's Day hangovers should have passed by the 2nd, so I didn't put that as a non-gaming day. Everyone chime in with schedule stuff that you know of, though.

11 comments:

Uncle Staple said...

7 weeks w/o gaming! AAARRRRGGGHH!!!

Anonymous said...

It's likely that I will run Circle of Love on 12/4 despite Randy's absence. Besides, that event isn't until 24 whole hours later! Randy, if you don't come to my game on the 4th you are a wuss. :)

Uncle Staple said...

or I can sit in for Randy. :O

Randy Lander said...

Nah, my guests for the event are coming in the night before, so I've got to play the good host and entertain them.

Anonymous said...

...by dropping them off at Sugar's on your way over here, and picking their drunk asses up on the way home?

Paul Benjamin said...

I hope to be helping Randy entertain guests on 12/4 but I'm totally down for gaming on 12/18. I think a one-off game would be a blast. With the character creator being so easy to use, it would be fun to put together a party with everyone trying out some build they think might be interesting. We could just pick a level, build our PCs and do a one-off adventure.

Anonymous said...

On Saturday we decided I'd be running the CoL group on the 18th, Paul. However, there's no reason I can't run a two-shot game for you, Chris, Jason and Nate on 12/4 and 12/11.

Paul Benjamin said...

Cool, thanks for the offer, Ben. I can't do 12/4 but I could do 12/11.

Anonymous said...

Randy, your January days are off by one; Fridays are the 1st, 8th, 15th, etc.

Randy Lander said...

And thus my plan to add a secret free day for myself in 2010 falls apart before it ever begins.

Thanks a lot, Ben. ;)

More seriously... fixed.

Randy Lander said...

This does raise the question, though... are we gaming on New Year's Day? I've got no problem with it, we're closed on New Year's Day.

Blog Archive