Friday, November 20, 2009
Wandering Wolfish on December 11?
Circle of Love is off on 12/4 and 12/11 due to Randy/Joe/Jamie being lameasses. And Paul is out on 12/4. But the Wolves minus Randy could play on 12/11. You guys want to do a one-shot something? I was thinking about a one-off 4th Ed. game, knowing me probably in the Realms. Probably low-level to keep things moving along. Who's with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(63)
-
▼
November
(10)
- Wandering Wolves: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye (3)
- Uploaded new Luggoth
- Wandering Wolfish on December 11?
- Wandering Wolves: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye In...
- Wandering Wolves: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye (2)
- Question
- The Plan, proposed.
- Wandering Wolves: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye (1)
- Game Schedule November - January
- Deadlands: Coffin Rock Recap
-
▼
November
(10)
3 comments:
You shouldn't include Joe on the lamesass list, that's all me
as stated i am in.
I am probably in. Are you definitely leaning towards Realms, Ben? And what level? The sooner I know, the sooner I can start the fun of building a new character!
Post a Comment