March 19th - D&D Against the Giants (Randy, Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
March 26th - Dominion (Randy, Ben, Nate?, Dave? Dan?)
April 2nd - D&D Against the Giants (Randy, Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
April 9th - Wandering Wolves: What Waits In The Dark Part 2 (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
April 16th - D&D Against the Giants (Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
April 23rd - Wandering Wolves: What Waits In The Dark Part 3 (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
April 30th - Rock Band at Randy's House - maybe? (Free Comic Book Day next morning)
May 7th - Wandering Wolves: What Waits In The Dark Part 4 (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
May 14th - D&D Against the Giants (Randy, Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
May 21st - D&D Against the Giants (Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max, Randy)
May 28th - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
6 comments:
This looks good to me with the possible caveat that I may have to back out May 7th if my finals prove too much for me to handle
Just in case, why don't I go ahead and swap May 7th & May 14th? Then Circle of Love can have two weeks in a row in May, and the Wolves still get two sessions in May as well.
Sounds good. I'll check with my babysitter to make sure that 2 weeks in a row will be okay, but it has never been a problem in the past, so I'm not too worried.
Honestly, I should be done with finals by the 7th, but it is probably safer to bet that my last paper will be running a bit behind ;)
It is possible that I will need to push back the start time of the Circle of Love games to 8 PM to accomodate my new work schedule (and commute). I'll send out an email if this is true.
It is very likely that the May Circle of Love games will be held at my very own house.
I don't have any trips planned until mid-June.
In this case, I suggest we begin tailgate partying in Ben's driveway at 7. We'll barbecue, drink beer and get ready for the game, just like the UT football crowd!
Who's with me?
All dates look good to me, including the May 7 to 14 swap. I'm pretty open on Circle of Love dates as well should there need to be a swap.
If Circle of Love tailgates at Ben's can the Wandering Wolves group show up wearing our colors and face paint and then have a brawl?
Post a Comment