Friday, April 02, 2010

Game Schedule April - June

April 9th - Wandering Wolves: What Waits In The Dark Part 2 (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
April 16th - D&D Against the Giants (Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
April 23rd - Wandering Wolves: What Waits In The Dark Part 3 (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
April 30th - Gaming Off - Free Comic Book Day

May 7th - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Dan)
May 14th - D&D Against the Giants (Randy, Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max)
May 21st - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
May 28th - D&D Against the Giants (Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max, Randy)

June 4th - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Jason, Nate, Paul)
June 11th - Fiasco (Randy, Dan, Chris, Nate, Jamie, Joe, Max, Jason all invited)
June 18th - D&D Against the Giants (Dan, Ben, Joe & Jamie, Max, Randy)
June 25th - No Gaming - Randy in California (or gaming without Randy)

Potential schedule for April - June. Let me know if folks have any conflicts. As of May 14, we're at Ben's new house, with (I think) a new start time of 8? Or 7:30? Ben, chime in on comments and let us know.

Since we only have one Wolves session in June, I might try and run us a bit longer if possible that night. I'd love to start earlier, but I think 7:30 is as early as we can realistically get everyone there.

12 comments:

Jason Jones said...

Looks good to me. And most nights I can be there by 7. it's just occasionally that I have an issue.

Anonymous said...

I'm out on June 11th; I'll be in Baltimore for RailsConf and then Maine for my dad's 60th birthday.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I think start time for Circle of Love games should move back to 7:30 starting immediately. That way I can eat.

Dan said...

Well, I wanna start at 7 to get the most time in, but you're the DM, so unless I want to spend a half hour playing with myself it looks like 7:30.

Paul Benjamin said...

I'm out on May 7th due to a cousin's Bat Mitzvah. I'm also unavailable on June 11 (and June 18 so a swap to that date wouldn't help on my end). If we're going to play Wolves in June, the 4th is the best bet for me. But getting there at 7:30 shouldn't be a problem.

Randy Lander said...

OK, June modifications made, if these are OK with everyone. Dan, any interest in bringing Resolute back for another run with the Wolves in June? I put your name in there just in case.

Knowing that Paul is out on May 7th, it'd be good if I can wrap up the current story in April... I'll see if I can make that happen.

Against the Giants group, is June 11th - 18th (two weeks back-to-back) going to work OK? If not, maybe we could do 11th and 25th, and run the 25th session without me, and play Fiasco (or something else) on the 18th.

Randy Lander said...

Er, make that May, rather than June, Dan. May 7th, specifically.

Anonymous said...

As previously mentioned :) I'm out of town on June 11th. Otherwise this looks fine to me.

Dan said...

Sure, I can play Resolute on May 7th.

Randy Lander said...

Right, right, I knew there was a reason we couldn't play Giants on the 11th. The DM is missing. :)

So Fiasco on the 11th, for anyone who wants to come.

Randy Lander said...

Btw, since Nate and I both have the Fiasco rulebook, and it doesn't require a GM, we could easily accommodate up to 10 people in two different games, so I threw out the invite to basically everybody in both groups who isn't out of town. If you've got no interest or no time, that's cool.

Randy Lander said...

Turns out the Royers can't make the 21st, so we did some swaps in May. Wolves guys, let me know if that doesn't work.