Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pathfinder 1

Hey, gang. Here's the primary trove of Pathfinder goodness. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
Take a look see if you haven't checked out the books. More info on the PF trial adventure Monday.

4 comments:

Randy Lander said...

Currently leaning toward (in order): Inquisitor, Zen Archer Monk or Oracle.

Everyone seems to get something cool around 5th level, so I'd love to play somewhere in that space, but any level is fine by me!

Dan said...

I'm looking at an Oracle, a Wizard, or a Cleric, in that order.

Dave said...

I rolled up a paladin the other day. Bit of a scoundrel so he'll fit in with a broad variety of groups, but still a pretty true blue hero.

Also have notions for an Alchemist and Cavalier.

Ben said...

My thought was to rebuild my lawful good 3E cleric Ashanti Sunborne as a cleric of Sarenrae, partly because I liked that character and kind of miss him, and partly to see if Pathfinder fixes any of the 3E cleric problems.