
Codename: Steel Wolf (Name: Sergei ??)
Origin: Veteran Operative
Class: Pointman
Career Level: 5
Vitality: 41 Reputation: 25
Age: ?? Height: ?? Weight: ?? lbs.
Statistics: STR 10, DEX 14, CON 8, INT 14, WIS 16, CHA 13, BAB +3, Fort +3 (+2), Ref +3 (+5), Will +3 (+6), Def +2 (12), Init +3 (+5)
Skills: Analysis +8, Cultures +8 (Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe (Forte), Northern America, Western Asia, Western Europe), Drive +0 (Standard Ground Vehicles), Investigation +8, Networking +6, Notice +8, Profession +8 (Spy, Law Enforcement), Resolve +8, Science +6 (Chemistry, Pharmacology), Security +4, Tactics +8
Class Abilities: Generous, Versatility, Assistance (1/2), Lead 2/session, Orders I
Wealth: Lifestyle 3, Possessions 4, Spending Cash 2
Glock 31 (.357 Sig) w/Custom Grip, Laser Sight & (3) 17-shot clips
Lockpick I Kit, Forensics I Kit, Chemistry I Kit
1 Caliber II pick
1 Caliber III pick
Feats: Poison Basics, Ambush Basics, Private Eye
Proficiencies: Unarmed, Explosives, Handgun (Forte), Rifle, Submachine Gun
Interests: Chess, Ballet, Dostoyevsky
Mission Gear: 2R, 2S, 1W
Bonus (CHA) Gear: 1 of any: (G,T,V,R)
Common Items: 16 (+5 Mission Picks)
No comments:
Post a Comment