Monday, October 24, 2005

Upcoming Game

Next week should be a fairly short session to finish off the current Spycraft mission... I'm figuring an hour, maybe two. I will of course bring Burnout Revenge and Arrested Development Season Two (I bought the DVDs on Amazon, should have them by Thursday) so we can do that once we're done with gaming. No Entourage Season 2, sadly... I cannot find an easy-to-use DVD burning program. I could burn all the .avi files, but that would only work if Ben is willing to hook up his laptop to the TV and if his Mac can play .avi files.

Slightly related scheduling note: The weekend of Nov. 4th, we should probably skip gaming. Nate will be gone to Wizard World, and Chris and I will be heading out relatively early the next morning to head up on Saturday, so I figure it's a good week to take a break. I was figuring it might be a good Friday to watch TV, play videogames, etc. at my place and invite Lana, Cindy, William, etc. over as well. Or go catch a movie... I'm really wanting to see Good Night and Good Luck and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and I'm sure there are others.

More closely related gaming note: Do any of you players want to write up the adventure thus far for the blog so we have a record of it? I'll offer up 200 bonus XP to whoever does it, as long as the synopsis doesn't read something like "Then I shot something, and it was the best day ever! The end."

No comments: