Dig it, peeps - I'm going to be breaking from Friday night gaming for a bit.
Sort of.
Basically I'm pulling a "Charles" - stepping out of our Friday night sessions for a bit to cheat on you guys with another group. T'ain't nothin' personal, but my co-worker Dan has a campaign I've been interested to try out, especially since one of the members is an old buddy of mine that I haven't seen in years.
Don't hate me. It's just gaming as an "open relationship." ;^)
2 comments:
Well, FINE!
You just be sure and proctect yourself. We don't want you coming back with an itchy case of Nerdpes.
Chris,
Now might be a good time to see if Barnes wants to join the gaming group, since we'll be short another member and Charles is out except for Spycraft. Game group might be a bit tiny with just you, me, Nate and Ben.
Post a Comment