1. Tock is marked as having a heavy crossbow, but he's been doing damage (and reloading) as a light crossbow. Nate, do you want to upgrade to the heavy crossbow (and take the full-action reload that comes with it) that your character sheet says you have or stick with the light crossbow you've effectively been using?
I'm going to stick with the light crossbow for now. With the infusions it makes for an awesome little weapon.
2. Party Treasure - Chris, can you either type up the list of party treasure and post it here or get me the hardcopy on Friday? I want to keep that list updated on the blog as well.
C: Just saw this post. Sure I can do that. Can we put it in a sidebar or something, so it stays in one place?
3. Characters are updated with XP and equipment from the latest session. Chris, check the charges on your wand of magic missiles, I guessed 10 but wasn't sure.
C: I will check. Don't have that with me at work, obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment