Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Upcoming Schedule Part II

I've added my notes below. -Paul

Here's my proposal for "the gap": Either I run a 2-shot Realms game linking Part 1 of the Prehistory game to an upcoming Part 2 (where you'll actually start thinking about the World's Largest Boondogg-- er, Dungeon) or Jason runs a 2-shot somethingorother. In either case, Dave could play. I suppose. If he does of course I'll be sure to kill his character, the traitorous scum.

I think it'd be fun to see Jason DM!

April 7th - Eberron: Shadows of the Last War (Paul out)
April 14th - Randy & Suzanne's House-Cooling Party... no gaming
April 21st - Eberron: Shadows of the Last War (Chris NOT out)
April 28th - Ben's Realms or Jason's Something (Randy out, Paul Out)
May 5th - Ben's Realms or Jason's Something (Randy out, Paul Out)
May 12th - Eberron: Whisper of the Vampire's Blade (Nate out - Chris, are you going to want to skip this week because Live Art is next day? If so, we should go ahead and call this day off, and start Whisper of the Vampire's Blade with everybody on May 19)
May 19th - Eberron: Whisper of the Vampire's Blade (Everyone in?)
May 26th - Eberron: Whisper of the Vampire's Blade (Everyone in? Paul note: This is Memorial Day weekend. I may be out of town.)

Ben

Chris: I'll be there this week (4/21) after all. 5/5 may be tricky for Ben and I as we almost certainly will be moving that weekend. 5/12 - not sure at this point. I don't think it would be a problem for me though.

Chris: Update - looks like 4/28 weekend will be the actual move time. Let's discuss things tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive