Monday, July 17, 2006

Enjoyed the Hold'em...

...despite the fact that I did not win. When are you leaving for SD, Randy? Perhaps we should get another practice round in before you go. Work on our "faking out" skills.

Also, Barnes said that if/when you do the supervillian one shot, he is totally there.

4 comments:

Randy Lander said...

No more practice poker for me... I'm headed out on Wednesday, and I'm working tomorrow. Wish me luck!

The supervillain game is more a short campaign than one-shot, probably 4-6 sessions... but if Barnes is still interested, he'd be welcome!

Paul Benjamin said...

Good luck with the poker game, Randy. Please give my best to Scott Dunbier at the game (and to Ben Abernathy if you see him there). And never count your money when you're sitting at the table.

Charles said...

What supervillian campaign?!? I'd be the best supervillian ever!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Lander said...

Thanks, Paul! I will definitely refrain from counting my money when I'm sitting at the table.

After all, there will be time enough for counting when the dealing's done.

Blog Archive