Here's the schedule as I see it for the rest of July and August. Folks chime in if you need to schedule a weekend off, either by editing the post or commenting in the comments section. As always, I'm estimating on how long it'll take to complete modules, it could wind up being a week earlier or later, but either way, it'll be the Eberron game.
By the way, Matt (Dave's brother) has raised the possibility of a "10 years later" sequel of sorts to our Cthulhu game in October. Would y'all be interested in doing that? Seems like if we're still in Eberron at that point, it'd be as good a time as any to take a break, and I wouldn't mind playing Cthulhu again. Paul and Jason would need new characters, but otherwise it'd be a return to our Cthulhu characters, unless one of us wanted to change out.
July 28th - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Paul possibly out)
August 4th - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Everyone in?)
August 11th - Gaming off (Paul out, Nate out)
August 18th - Texas Hold'Em Game (regular gaming off)
August 25th - Gaming off (Dragon's Lair 20th anniversary, Randy working)
11 comments:
I'm in for Cthulu. Maybe we could do something different with our characters this time....like accomplish something!
Never played Cthulhu. Could be fun, sounds like my day job. :)
I may miss a bit at the end of August with a new baby.
I've never played Cthulhu and know nothing about the game. I assume it involves enormous old gods with tentacles?
I may miss July 28 and August 18, but I might not. I'll let you know as my schedule firms up. Congrats on the baby, Jason! Any idea who the mother is?
Not so much old gods and tentacles as Randy and Chris talking with bad accents and a running joke about giant tricycles.
Oh, and we helped bring about the end of the world last time, so there's that.
I would love to play Cthulu again - it was a blast. (We were using the recent D20 version, as I recall.) And Randy's and my accents were quite good, thank you very much.
I will most likely be out on the 18th to go to New Orleans for the Alternative Media Expo there that weekend.
ps: Jason metioned phone numbers last time (to prevent folks showing up in case of cancellation) and we forgot to exchange - mine is 203-9570.
My nomad phone is the best place to reach me. 310-497-3100.
So we have a tricycle and bad accents? Is this an RPG or an avante garde French film?
Since Chris and Paul are both out on the 18th and my poker schedule hasn't coincided well with Dave's game, I'm going to go ahead and move the poker game in August to the 18th, and move gaming back onto the 11th... will that work?
Updated schedule to reflect comments here... oh, and Charles, we accomplished something! As Nate says, we may have brought about the end of the world!
The only problem with the 11th is that I'll be a guest at Armadillocon. Is anyone else attending?
I'll be at Horrorfind in Baltimore on the 11th.
Oh, and my phone is 294-1185.
OK, so we're off on the 18th and the 11th. Maybe we'll do two poker games in a row. :)
Post a Comment