Saturday, July 29, 2006

Upcoming Schedule - August/September

With Paul's character vanished, we can go ahead and play Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw through to its finish in September.

August 4th - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Everyone in?)
August 11th - Gaming off (Randy in Miami, Nate out of town)
August 18th - Texas Hold'Em Game (regular gaming off)
August 25th - Gaming off (Dragon's Lair 20th anniversary, Randy working)

September 1st - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (If Jason is available)
September 8th - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Paul out)
September 15th - Texas Hold'Em Game (Regular gaming off)
September 22nd - Eberron: Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Paul out)
September 29th - Eberron: Voyage of the Golden Dragon (All in?)

1 comment:

Paul Benjamin said...

I won't be able to visit the realm of Eberron as I'll be in the land of Kauai On Sept. 1 and Sept. 8. Then I'll be in the realm of Rosh Hashanah on Sept. 22. However, I will free of my dimensional shackles and able to return to Eberron on Sept. 29. That said, you don't have to forego Eberron on my account. I'm fine with someone else running Brand or him disappearing on a side adventure away from the party while I'm gone if you so choose.

Blog Archive