Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Brand New Player Character

Greetings, Wolves!

I just wanted to take a moment to announce to you the birth of one Gideon Thomas Jones. The young warrior was born into the Jones Clan at 11:20 a.m. on the 14th day of August. Mother, child and useless father are all fine. Congratulations are acceptable as are large sums of cash!

Yours,

Lysander

8 comments:

Chris said...

I think bouncing's ok, just don't shake'm. Or stir'em.

Congrats Jace!

Paul Benjamin said...

DON'T eat them? Oh, crap. I've got some apologies to make.

Mazel tov, Jason!!

Nate Southard said...

Congrats a million, Jason!

And I think you're allowed to eat a baby, you're just not supposed to broil it.

Randy Lander said...

Congrats, Jason!

Nate and Ben have it wrong. It's don't *heat* a baby. With an "h". Eating them raw is just fine in many cultures.

The Swedes like them with lemon, I hear.

Paul Benjamin said...

So that's why she screams so much while we're gaming?

Randy Lander said...

Nah, she's screaming because she's afraid I'm going to kill somebody else's character.

Paul Benjamin said...

Speaking of which, where should I post backup characters I create? I have a few in mind. Can I just put them up as new posts for your perusal/notes?

Randy Lander said...

Sure, go ahead and post them. Use the subject header Eberron Character: Name and follow the general format of the character write-ups and that'll be good.

Blog Archive