Saturday, September 09, 2006

Upcoming Schedule - September/October

Matt is planning on running Call of Cthulhu, but probably more late October, so I've got some more Eberron scheduled before then. Here's the schedule as I see it, please chime in if you aren't available for a given week.

September 15th - Poker Game
September 22nd - Eberron: Sharn City Life (buying/selling, city adventure, building backup characters)
September 29th - Eberron: Voyage of the Golden Dragon Part 1

October 6th - Eberron: Voyage of the Golden Dragon Part 2
October 13th - Eberron: Voyage of the Golden Dragon Part 3
October 20th - Poker Game
October 27th - Gaming off (Halloween parties, etc.)

7 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

I have no idea how to respond to your message, Ben, so I'll resort to the strongest weapon in the arsenal of the Jewish people: guilt. We can't possibly survive without your incredible gaming knowledge, role playing skill and the pleasure of your company. I guess we'll continue playing if we must, but I hope you'll reconsider in the coming weeks. That is, if you care at all about the continued survival of the Wandering Wolves and the pleasure of your gaming buddies.

Also, I'm probably not going to be available on 10/27 for the Call of Cthulu opening. Lisa and I have some travel plans that are a little tentative but will probably go through.

Jason Jones said...

While I cannot claim the same weapon that my friend Paul does, I can rely upon my own traditions and resort to the keen logic as taught by Thomas Aquinas.

1. You like to game.
2. With the exception of this latest incident, there have been no problems with you or anyone else being able to continue with the other responsibilities of their lives.
3. And finally, along with Paul, if you are gone, I shall miss your companionship, at the table, and in Eberron.

Therefore, it seems logical that you would return.

But, alas, you must do what you must do. And so....

Randy Lander said...

Paul,

Do you want to play the Call of Cthulhu game? You're welcome, of course, but if you'd rather take some or all of the month of November off for travel, we should have *plenty* of players for the game. I think the current count stands at like 7 or 8.

Nate Southard said...

Plus, I'm gonna roleplay my character as have 14 different personalities!

Paul Benjamin said...

I've never played Call of Cthulu and it seems like it could be interesting and fun. I am travelling 10/27 and will be gone 11/10 for Wizard World Texas, but other than that I should be available. However, if missing the 10/27 session makes things difficult, I could certainly skip Cthulu and find something else to do with my Friday nights in November.

Randy Lander said...

Nah, that should work. I just wasn't sure how long you'd be travelling for. I think gaming is off the weekend of 11/10, as almost all of the gaming group (excepting Jason, I think) will be at Wizard World Texas.

Randy Lander said...

I've updated the schedule so that the last week of October, we're off. Figure folks will have Halloween parties, etc., and we'll go ahead and do Cthulhu character creation the first weekend in November instead.

Dave will be joining the group as of Cthulhu and sticking around after that for Eberron.

Blog Archive