I noticed that y'all have been carrying around a pretty good amount of liquid gold. I haven't been playing too hard with the encumbrance rules, but... 50 pieces of coin adds up to a pound, and so I think most of you would be better off putting any loose gold you've got into your letters of credit. If you carry 50 pp, it weighs about a pound and is the equivalent of 500 gold, so you might consider doing that kind of coin conversion instead.
Alternatively, you can put your individual sacks of gold into the bag of holding, but that's going to take up a fair amount of your carrying space, and make it harder to carry all the new gold you'll be finding. :P
I've updated Luggoth on the site... everybody else has their own character sheet, do me a favor and update your characters on the blog if you get a chance, and especially do any money conversion so you aren't carrying around 50 lb. sacks of gold.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(110)
-
▼
October
(9)
- Upcoming Schedule - November/December
- A conversation between friends
- Eberron Campaign Notes & Questions - PLEASE READ a...
- Eberron Adventure Journal: Voyage of the Golden Dr...
- XP, Backup Characters, General Rules Notes
- Eberron Adventure Journal: Voyage of the Golden Dr...
- Upcoming Schedule - October/November
- Out this Friday
- The Weight of Money
-
▼
October
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment