I won't be available this Friday, December 8. The roll-out of a new system at work got pushed back to this weekend, and since I'm out of town Saturday/Sunday, I'll have to do the roll-out Friday night.
Sorry for the delay, guys. I'll try to add some extra horror to the following session to make up for it.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(110)
-
▼
December
(18)
- In Mucus Drowned
- Chapter 1: The Missing Man
- Ravenloft Character: Zargosz Duurr
- In Madness Drowned: Prologue
- Ravenloft Character: Oren Ghastor
- Upcoming Schedule - December/January/February
- Ravenloft character idea
- A letter regarding the power of letters
- Blood On The Trail: An Autobiography by Buck Martin
- Telegram from Buck
- Another Cold October
- Telegram from Count Rostov
- Eberron Character: Rochus d'Kundarak
- Action Points? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Action Po...
- New Blog (Sort Of)
- Delay of Game
- In the future: Ravenloft?
- "Fightin'" Tommy O'Flannery
-
▼
December
(18)
9 comments:
Uh, oh. I just found out I can't be there on the following weekend, so it looks like I get to be the designated door opener.
No designated book reading for me! Looks like I dodged an incantation that crawls around in your brain until you start skinning cats and painting your face with their steaming hot blood.
Actually, as Dave will tell you, being at the gaming sequence won't help you much in that regard. :)
So the question becomes... do we game something else on Friday? Jason, got anything one-shot ready to run? Dave, Chris, you guys up for something? I could probably throw something together for Feng Shui if given enough notice (like, say, by Wednesday night). Thoughts?
Offense-ense-ense! Delay of Game-ame-ame! Five yards-ards-ards!
I dunno - poker? DnD minis? I suppose I could (read: should) use that time to work on the comic book. Always up for a one-shot something or other, though. These are my thoughts, insofar as they cohere.
I could probably put something together, but it would likely not be up to our standards in terms of prep and such. I'm easy, Feng Shui, DnD, Hero, we can play some card game like "Once Upon a Time" or "Lunch Money." I have Time Splitters, whatever version we're up to now. Whatever.
Why don't we plan for a casual get-together, and we can play card games, board games, D&D minis, videogames (Guitar Hero II and/or Ultimate Alliance), etc.
I love Timesplitters but fps's make Randy dizzy.
Poor Randy. That means I will keeeelll heeemm!
Post a Comment