OK, it's about time to update the schedule again. This is all more tentative than usual, as we're coordinating more schedules and three (!) GMs and games in the upcoming months. It's also extended further out, since I wanted to have some idea when we might start Ravenloft But here's how I see it.
December 22nd - Gaming Off
December 29th - Call of Cthulhu
January 5th - Gaming Off
January 12th - Eberron: The Wrath of Vulkoor
January 19th - Eberron: The Wrath of Vulkoor
January 26th - Call of Cthulhu (or Ravenloft?)
February 2nd - Call of Cthulhu (or Ravenloft?)
February 9th - Call of Cthulhu
February 16th - Call of Cthulhu
February 23rd - Poker Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(110)
-
▼
December
(18)
- In Mucus Drowned
- Chapter 1: The Missing Man
- Ravenloft Character: Zargosz Duurr
- In Madness Drowned: Prologue
- Ravenloft Character: Oren Ghastor
- Upcoming Schedule - December/January/February
- Ravenloft character idea
- A letter regarding the power of letters
- Blood On The Trail: An Autobiography by Buck Martin
- Telegram from Buck
- Another Cold October
- Telegram from Count Rostov
- Eberron Character: Rochus d'Kundarak
- Action Points? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Action Po...
- New Blog (Sort Of)
- Delay of Game
- In the future: Ravenloft?
- "Fightin'" Tommy O'Flannery
-
▼
December
(18)
4 comments:
Just a note. February 23rd is my 30th birthday, so I will probably be unavailable.
I also won't be able to attend the February 23rd game due to New York Comic Con. (Nate, we've got to stop missing the same games. People are going to talk).
Nate and Paul, sitting in a tree...
ew. Kinda creeped myself out there, actually.
OK, sounds like the 23rd is an off-game day.
I miss that freshman year of college, where pretty much all I did was game...
and get stoned.
Post a Comment