Schedule time is here again! This is all maybe a little more tentative than usual, as Mat (our fearless Cthulhu GM) has potential work overload, and I am going to be stressed and overloaded as well. I think almost everybody on this blog knows already, but for the two or three of you who don't, I am buying the Round Rock Dragon's Lair, and if all goes as planned (keep your fingers crossed) the purchase will take place on February 19th. I plan to lose the rest of my hair from stress by the end of the week. So anyway, there's every possibility that I might have to bail on a February or March game, but I *think* I'll still be able to (and probably really need to) game.
At any rate, as always, folks let me know if there are changes that need to be made to the schedule. I'm assuming Ravenloft's first arc will be five sessions, if it's more or less we'll move Eberron until the first arc is done. And as with last month, I'm forecasting further out, even though I'm sure there will be changes between now and April.
February 2nd - Character Building - Ravenloft
February 9th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (First Story Arc)
February 16th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (First Story Arc)
February 23rd - Poker Game
March 2nd - No Gaming - STAPLE!
March 9th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (First Story Arc)
March 16th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (First Story Arc)
March 23rd - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (First Story Arc)
March 30th - Poker Game
April 6th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part One
April 13th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Two
April 20th - Poker Game
April 27th - Eberron: The Demons' Prophecy Part Three
Figure in May, we'll finish up Eberron, have a poker game and then start either Chris's teenage delinquent Champions game or, if that's not ready, go back for another round of Ravenloft. What say ye?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(56)
-
▼
January
(10)
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Fall of Long Shadows
- Upcoming Schedule - February through April
- Christmas for Lysander
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Wrath of Vulkoor (2)
- Maechen gets a history
- Ravenloft Character: Aerich Bloodborn
- Upcoming Schedule Note
- Eberron Character: Maechen Eyre
- A Note on the Upcoming Schedule...
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Wrath of Vulkoor
-
▼
January
(10)
3 comments:
Holy shit you're buying RRDL? Good on ya! Is it still going to be called Dragon's Lair? Are you going to fire Dave? Do I get a huge discount? Are you still gonna do subs? Will you mail 'em? What about back issues? Do you still have hair?
Word.
Holy shit you're buying RRDL?
Yep. Contract should be signed on Monday, hope to take over Feb. 19.
Is it still going to be called Dragon's Lair?
Yes and no. We'll be doing a slow transition over to the new name, which is Rogues' Gallery Comics & Games. That will be the official name from the start, but the sign, employee uniforms, phonebook listing, etc. will be Dragon's Lair. We're transitioning slow so we don't lose anybody.
Are you going to fire Dave?
I'd sooner set fire to the store. ;)
Do I get a huge discount?
Define huge. ;) But yes, I will extend a friends discount to the gaming group. Not too huge, though... I'm going to have an enormous loan to pay off.
Are you still gonna do subs?
Yep, much will still be the same.
Will you mail 'em?
Maybe eventually, not at first. Mail order seems a tremendous pain in the ass and a lot of work.
What about back issues?
Still no back issues, mostly because we don't have room and I don't want to mess with buying, pricing, keeping them straight, etc.
Do you still have hair?
Technically, yes. My hair still has the bald spot surrounded, and there has been no break in the line as of yet.
FYI, I'll be out on March 16 for travel.
Post a Comment