Sunday, January 21, 2007
Upcoming Schedule Note
Since I had to reschedule my OKC trip, I'll be out of the game on Feb 2, which is when we were considering the start of Ravenloft. I suppose my wizard/blood magus could just come in a little later than everyone else, but I wanted to put this out there in case it affects Nate's planning for the beginning. Or it could affect Mat's planning if we are going to continue Cthulu that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(56)
-
▼
January
(10)
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Fall of Long Shadows
- Upcoming Schedule - February through April
- Christmas for Lysander
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Wrath of Vulkoor (2)
- Maechen gets a history
- Ravenloft Character: Aerich Bloodborn
- Upcoming Schedule Note
- Eberron Character: Maechen Eyre
- A Note on the Upcoming Schedule...
- Eberron Adventure Journal: The Wrath of Vulkoor
-
▼
January
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment