Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gaming Friday?

So with Nate out (you're out entirely, not just on hold for GM'ing, until April, right Nate?) and me nowhere near ready to run Eberron, what do we want to do for the last two weekends in March? I had planned a poker game for the 30th, so that's still on the schedule, but do we want to go ahead and get together this weekend (the 23rd) and just play videogames, hang out, etc.? Or do we want to take another week off and then re-convene in the first weekend of April for Ravenloft Arc Two?

5 comments:

Nate Southard said...

Yeah, I'm out until April. Back to writing!

Jason Jones said...

Well, I'm good with whatever, if I can stay well. Although I suppose it makes sense to go ahead and just wait 'til april. I can always use an extra free day. I am sure ready to game though.

Chris said...

Toby might come in to town this weekend. Let me hear back from him and we'll figger out some stuff, duuude.

Chris said...

Also, I think we should play the Settlers of Cattan board game.

Randy Lander said...

I'm definitely in for some board gaming, and Settlers is fun. Who else?