Saturday, September 01, 2007

Upcoming Schedule for September and October

September 7th - Savage Worlds Pulp Character-Building (Paul out)
September 14th - Game Off
September 21st - Savage Worlds Pulp (Paul out)
September 28th - Savage Worlds Pulp

October 5th - Savage Worlds Pulp (?)
October 12th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three
October 19th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three
October 26th - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft Arc Three

OK, so we're taking the second week of September 14th off because Paul, Nate and Dave are all out, and Randy will be very tired. Then we'll play Savage Worlds pulp to completion, either through September or into October depending on how long it runs, and then pick up with Ravenloft again in October, if that's cool with Nate.

For November, we can either come back to the Wolves, go back to pirates or play Deadlands (which I'm reading and prepping). I've also got the alternate Eberron campaign based on their "Eyes of the Lich Queen" mega-adventure that's supposed to run from 5th-9th level. Figure that if Matt Sturges wanted to play D&D, I might run that when he's available, so we have an alternate campaign to accommodate schedules.

I know that one week of November is Wizard World Texas, and we won't play then.

6 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

I'd be psyched for any of the above. I enjoyed Pirates, am looking forward to Savage Worlds, am intrigued by Deadlands and always love the Wolves. Regarding Eyes of the Lich Queen, can you tell us a little about it, Randy? Just enough to give us an idea of what type of characters might be appropriate? Are we heading deep into Xen'drik? Down underground? Anything that can give a little guidance for character creation would be appreciated.

Nate Southard said...

Ravenloft will be plenty ready when October rolls around.

And I'd also love a little description of Eyes of the Lich Queen.

Randy Lander said...

I will get Eyes of the Lich Queen and get some kind of description up here soon. I do know that it takes place in Q'barra, the Lhazaar Principalities and one of the other areas of Eberron that the Wolves haven't explored.

Randy Lander said...

OK, so here's the basics on Eyes of the Lich Queen... it's an adventure that will take you from Q'barra to the Lhazaar Principalities and perhaps into Argonessen, home of the dragons, in pursuit of an artifact.

Your best bet for this party would include at least one rogue, and probably you guys should be a band of treasure-hunting adventurers with generally noble reputation. The Extreme Explorer prestige class would probably come in handy. You guys should be more or less free agents, which means that if you're dragonmarked, it's probably going to be better to be renegade dragonmarked, perhaps even Siberys.

Paul Benjamin said...

Thanks for the info, Randy. I'm definitely psyched to play some kind of rogue!

Paul Benjamin said...

Sigh. I'm probably out on Sept. 28th as well. I will probably be traveling for Pantheon High promotion. A cool gig if it comes through (teaching a few classes at Minneapolis College of Art & Design), but fully interfering with my gaming schedule...

Blog Archive