November 16th - No Gaming - Wizard World Texas
November 23rd - No Gaming - Thanksgiving
November 30th - No Gaming - Paul Out
December 7th - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part One
December 14th - Final Character Building for Eyes of the Lich Queen (Paul out)
December 21st - No Gaming - Jason Out
December 28th - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part Two
January 4th - Eberron: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part Three
January 11th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part One
January 18th - No Gaming - Rogues Gallery Anniversary Party
January 25th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part Two
I figured it was probably time to go ahead and see if we wanted to try and schedule any gaming in December/January. I've scheduled based around what I can make, as folks chime in with comments I'll modify accordingly. If we wind up with no week where everyone can make it, maybe we can do some casual board/card gaming and character-building for the Eyes of the Lich Queen Eberron adventure in December, and get back to the Wolves in January.
If my planning on Lure of the Ancient Spells (the next Wolves adventure) is correct, then we should be able to take a break there after Part Five (ideally, although we could break at a different point) and run Eyes of the Lich Queen, based on when Matt's schedule is free. Figure Eyes will be a once every two or three weeks kind of thing, as we're planning it around Matt's schedule.
So chime in, let me know what weeks you're definitely (or possibly) out so we can firm up the holiday gaming schedule.
13 comments:
I think I can make all of those. Only possible exception could be the 21st, since it's right before Christmas.
i think this looks pretty good to me as far as my schedule goes.
is Matt on the blog yet?
I am afraid I have to "yule" out the 21st.
OK, 21st is off, and that's probably a good idea, I'd guess we'll all be busy that week.
Matt is on the blog, and I believe he'll be available whenever in January.
Since we're taking a three week break around Christmas, I figured that might be a good time to start the Lich Queen. So if it works for everyone, we'll pause the Wolves at the end of part four, play Lich Queen for a week (or maybe two in a row, if that works out) and then alternate between them for a while.
Oh, and I realized since I'm throwing a big party prior to the 1-year anniversary event at the store on January 18th, we probably shouldn't game that night either. ;)
And you're all coming to the party and the event, right? There will be food and merriment!
I have a major video game milestone on Dec. 14th. Any way we can skip that night? Or I'll just have to plan on missing it unless my team somehow breaks the laws of physics.
I also have a milestone on the night of your Rogue's Gallery party. I hope to get up there, but it depends on where the game stands at that point. I am still committed to signing on Saturday 1/19 for sure!
i'm all about some food, but merriment...that's totally for homos.
Changed the schedule, so it looks like we'll have a two-part Wolves game before taking a break for a month or two...
Which might work out, as Chris Jones's schedule just changed to cut out Fridays, and he was only going to be able to play maybe one or two weeks. This way, maybe it'll change back by the time we get back to the Wolves. :)
Now I just need to make sure I've got two kickass adventure chapters for you guys by working on it over the next two weeks.
Randy, I have complete confidence in your ability to make an awesome adventure in two weeks.
So don't let me down.
it's possible i'll be out on January 4th. i'll let you know as soon as i do.
Looks like I will definitely be out on 1/4, helping my parents move.
yay.
My parents move has been delayed so I most likely will be here on 1/4. Not sure about 1/11 now, though.
Post a Comment