March 28th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part Three (Nate out, Ben sub in)
April 4th - Wandering Wolves: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part 8
April 11th - Eberron: Eyes of the Lich Queen Part Four
April 18th - Gaming Off (Paul out, Randy out)
April 25th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main (Everyone in)
May 2nd - Free Comic Book Day on Saturday - Game off
May 9th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main (Ben out)
May 16th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main
May 23rd - Wandering Wolves: Lure of the Ancient Spells
May 30th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main (Ben, Paul both out of town)
OK, here are my thoughts for scheduling starting with next week's session and running through the end of May. Obviously, we've had to reschedule or change things several times, so this is all tentative. But my thought is that we've got about two more sessions before we finish the first chapter of the Eyes of the Lich Queen mega-adventure, after which I'd like to take a short break and let somebody else run something while we finish up the latest Wolves adventure. Then when the Wolves are done, we can start up Lich Queen again. If my calculations are correct (and they probably aren't), it'll take five more parts (including this week's) to finish up the Wolves, and Lure of the Ancient Spells should have a pretty impressively grand finale, if all works out as planned. It should serve as a nice coda for the Wolves so we can rest them for a month or two before coming back.
Jason, if you're up for it, I'd love to return to either Savage Worlds or Pirates on the non-Wolves weeks starting the end of April. Matt, if you want to take a break from gaming or come on in and try Savage Worlds, you're of course welcome. If Jason's amenable, I figure the Savage Worlds group would include familiar faces (me, Chris, Nate) and some new ones (new characters from Matt and/or Ben), since I don't think Dave is looking to join a game again at the moment.
Chime in with thoughts on the schedule.
8 comments:
Savage Worlds was the pulp campaign, right? I'm down for either that or pirates. Weren't we goig to try the weird west one, too?
Yeah, but I think I'm running that one, and I'm trying to only have one campaign going at a time.
I'm in for all the Wolves games, and I'll happily play Vedim next Friday the 28th. Not sure if I want to play in Jason's pulp adventure. I'm feeling wishy-washy on that.
Otherwise this schedule works great for me. I'll be out of town on Friday May 30th, but your calendar doesn't go that far.
I will indeed be out of town for Passover on April 18. I'll be seeing my parents in OKC. I'll also be out on May 30 for AKon in Dallas, so I may or may not participate in Savage Worlds/Pirates other sessions. It's a lot of fun, so I might. But if I'm already planning to miss a session I may bow out altogether.
OK, since Paul's out on the 18th and I have my birthday on the 17th and my sister and her kids in town that weekend, it's probably easiest to call gaming off for that weekend.
I'll see if Dave wants to jump back in for Savage Worlds or Pirates, if Jason wants to run it.
Wow, I haven't checked the blog for a while. Sure I'll run it. Do we want Pulp or Pirates? I'm working on a pulp right now, European cross-country, mystery/gothic scariness thing, with circuses. I could easily come up with a decent Pirate adventure, however, if the crew of the Stunted Lady would prefer that. Chris, any chance of Barnes joining us for one of the above?
Dirty Dave is down for any piratical shenanigans. "arghh...aye!", he said, whilst Hanno Nurmi silently sharpens his harpoon.
that is not euphemism.
doubtful on Barnes - you should email him though, to be sure.
i would be into the pulp thing at some point as well. sounds interesting...tell me more.
Don't think I've forgotten Xydryk's new spellbook, either.
Post a Comment