Is the gaming schedule up to date?
April 25th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main (Everyone in) - I thought this was going to be Wolves
May 2nd - Free Comic Book Day on Saturday - Game off - Okie doke
May 9th - Wandering Wolves: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part 9 - I will be in North Carolina
May 16th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main - I'm in
May 23rd - Wandering Wolves: Lure of the Ancient Spells Part 10 - I'm in
May 30th - Pirates o/t Spanish Main - I'm in
Also, I made a Google calendar for the group. Maybe it'll be useful, I dunno. Randy could put it in the sidebar, and then we could manage events with the calendar, including sending reminder emails, reporting attendance status, etc. It's Web 2.0, baby.
4 comments:
Schedule is more or less up to date. We are doing Pirates this Friday, assuming Jason is ready to run, and then Wolves in a couple weeks. Or, since Ben is out on the 9th, maybe we should skip that week and do Wolves on the 16th, Pirates on the 23rd and Wolves on the 30th.
I like the gaming calendar idea. I will put it in the sidebar if I can figure out how. If I can't, I'll get you to show me how on Friday, Ben. :)
I will be out on the 16th and 30th, so this revised schedule Randy proposes above would suck for me.
Let's stick with the old schedule, then, but go ahead and skip the 9th since that would leave us with only three players. Plus I want to go see Speed Racer opening night. Who's with me? :)
Once we finish up Lure of the Ancient Spells, we can probably bring somebody else in (or maybe Nate will rejoin by then) to bring the Wolves back up to a slightly larger level.
Actually, as long as I don't have to prep a game, I've got no problem *playing* on the 2nd. So if we wanted to go ahead and do two Pirates weeks in a row, that'd be fine with me as well... we can discuss it on Friday.
Post a Comment