Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Game Schedule - August through September

August 1st - Boardgames
August 8th - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
August 15th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Ben, Dave L., Jason, Steven)
August 22nd - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
August 29th - D&D 4e Group B (Ben, Jason, Dave L., Steven - Chris out)

September 5th - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
September 12th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason, Ben, Dave L., Paul, Steven)
September 19th - D&D 4e Group A (Dave F., Dan, Max, Joe & Jamie)
September 26th - D&D 4e Group B (Chris, Jason, Ben, Dave L., Paul, Steven)

The latest revision to the plan: Two groups. One (Group A) is the group that is currently playing D&D Keep on the Shadowfell, and consists of Dave, Dan, Max, Joe and Jamie. We'll try to meet twice a month, as long as everybody's schedules align.

Group B is the modified Wandering Wolves group, consisting of Ben, Chris, Dave Lamplugh, Jason, Paul and Steven, one of the owners of Epoch Coffee, who Chris indicated might be interested. This group will continue D&D Keep on the Shadowfell, with Steven bringing in a new character to join. This group will also meet twice a month, in theory. Sometimes it might be only four people, sometimes it'll be six, ideally it'll be five more often than not. But this seems like a good way of hedging our bets, with everybody's crazy schedule, and playing twice a month.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am desirous of more of the quaternion edition, forsooth.

Jamie said...

I am out on the 12th next month (Mogwai concert), but all else looks okay :)

Uncle Staple said...

probably out on 8/29.

Randy Lander said...

You're out on August 12th or September 12th, Jamie?

Uncle Staple said...

I think Jason said he COULD play on the 15th - that would be four souls. Is that not enough for some 4E? I would rather not go ANOTHER entire month without gaming.

Jamie said...

12th of September

Jason Jones said...

Looks like, barring emrgencies, I can do everything scheduled from the 15th on. Let me know about the fifteenth.

Randy Lander said...

Chris, bring Steven (from Epoch) on the 15th (or ideally, this week too, so we can make him a character) and then we'll continue the D&D 4e character with Steven subbing in for Paul.

My plan is then to start a different campaign (with different characters) that we can play with Paul, since his busy schedule will give me more time to prep that game, and I have no shortage at all of promising 4e adventures.

Anonymous said...

You want to run three 4e games? You sure? Cause I'd love to play in two, but if you want me to run one, I'd be happy to. Especially in August after FRCS 4E comes out.

Randy Lander said...

I talked with Chris, and I think I'm going to try to just run the two. We may on occasion have six people in group B, may sometimes have only four, and I'll just manage that.

I do have lots of adventures I want to run, but if we're swapping group C and B a lot, neither of those groups is going to level particularly fast.

So more than likely, Group C will not exist, and it'll be different permutations of Group B. We'll sort it all out on the 15th, when come hell or high water, we *will* be playing D&D 4th Edition.

Uncle Staple said...

Hell AND highwater! By GOD!