Monday, October 27, 2008
I miss gaming
I really miss having a Friday game with you guys to look forward to each week. Am I the only one? 'Cause damn, it seems like gaming is the exception rather than the rule. I know there's lots of good reasons-- illness, family, job, etc. Would moving to another day help? I thought adding another game "track" would help but I haven't seen much interest in that either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just life, man, life. that's what happens when everyone in the group is over 30...or, um, 40 *cough*.
Fridays are really probably the best night for me in general, though Saturdays, or afternoons on Sundays would probably be doable as well. I can't see weeknights really since i'd have to work the next day.
once we're beyond the holiday season it will probably be easier for everyone to make it.
Fridays are the best night for me, and I do want to get back to gaming. I probably only want to do every other week, though. With writing really picking up, I'm trying to keep a lot of time available to be home.
I'm with Nate in that two Fridays are about what I can do a month. I could occasionally do a saturday but I'd have to know in advance. My work calendar is far in advance of two months.
Yep, I'm kind of in the same boat as everyone else here. I'd love to have more time to game (my own "two track" game with two groups was to hedge against increasing player absences, and it has worked out more or less for me) but the days of four games a month seem to be gone now that I'm a dad and a business owner.
I don't really have any other gaming days available. I play those occasional Sunday games with other groups, though, next time we come up with something Ben I'll make sure and bring you in the loop. But those tend to be 4-5 session total, once a month type games.
Fair enough. Sounds like if I want to play more often I just need to find a second group.
Post a Comment