| GM | Randy | Ben |
|---|---|---|
| 10/17 | 4E (Group A) | Moping |
| 10/24 | cancelled | Moping |
| 10/31 | Trick-or-treating | Moping |
| 11/7 | 4E (Group A) | Moping |
| 11/14 | 4E (Group B) | playing |
| 11/21 | 4E (Group A) | Realms chars |
| 11/28 | Eating leftovers | Moping |
| 12/5 | - | Epic Realms |
| 12/12 | 4E (Group A) | Moping |
| 12/19 | - | Epic Realms |
| 12/26 | playing with presents | Moping |
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Proposal for Dual-Track Gaming
If I get back into GMing then I get to play more often! So I'm proposing a two-track schedule for Friday games:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nice color coding man!
Heh, thanks. It's bizarre to compose the post on a white background with black text when it displays with light gray over black.
cthulu sounds coolthulu but i probably cannot make it on halloween. I'll also be out on the 7thulu for Wizard World. thulu.
21st is fine but i'm not sure about cthulusgiving.
I can't make any of the potential cthulu dates due to Halloween, video game milestones and travel plans :( Best just to count me out for those. Also, I can't make the Realms game on 12/19 due to a cousin's Bat Mitzvah in Philly.
Post a Comment