Monday, August 03, 2009

Game Schedule August - October

August 7th - D&D Pyramid of Shadows (Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
August 14th - Traveller (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben)
August 21st - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
August 28th - Gaming Off

September 4th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part Two (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Paul)
September 11th - Beatles Rock Band at Randy's place (Everybody is invited)
September 18th - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
September 25th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part Three (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Paul)

October 2nd - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
October 9th - Eberron: The Fury's Tinderbox Part Four (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
October 16th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part One (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)
October 23rd - D&D Circle of Love (Randy, Dan, Max, Ben, Joe & Jamie)
October 30th - Eberron: Pursuit of the All-Seeing Eye Part Two (Randy, Chris, Jason, Ben, Nate, Paul)

Here's the schedule for the next few months. As always, the current month is pretty firmed up, the others less so. I know that Jamie (and Dan?) will be back in school in September, so that may cause some schedule disruption.

So everybody let me know what your September - October looks like at the moment, and we'll modify as needed.

9 comments:

Dan said...

Looks fine to me. My fall classes are on Thursday nights.

Paul Benjamin said...

I can't do September 18th because it is Rosh Hashana. Other than that, it all looks good to me.

Randy Lander said...

Switched the 18th for the 25th, if that'll work with everybody.

Paul Benjamin said...

The 25th works for me. Thanks!

Nate Southard said...

And September 25th is Fantastic Fest, so I'm out.

Also, strong odds are i'll be out of town on August 28th. A family emergency popped up yesterday, and I have to go take care of a few things. Sorry. It's kinda out of my hands.

Randy Lander said...

I've got a trap door built in to let Luggoth out easily (he gets a lead on finding his girlfriend, he goes to follow it). Bummer to have you miss two sessions... what if we switched August 21st and August 28th?

A) Could all the Wolves make the 21st?

B) Could all the Circle of Love folks make the 28th instead?

Randy Lander said...

Wait, never mind... I just reread your comment and if I read correctly, you'll be out of town on the 21st as well.

Nate Southard said...

I will be in town on the 21st. It's just that the 28th was the break for affordable airfare.

Randy Lander said...

It looks like the 28th is a no-go for the Circle of Love, unfortunately, so we'll leave the schedule as-is and Luggoth will have some time off.

Sorry, Nate!

Blog Archive