May 6th - Gaming Off (Free Comic Book Day)
May 13th - Deadlands at Randy's (Jason, Randy, Dan, Chris)
May 20th - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Ben, Jason, Dan)
May 27th - Wandering Wolves (Randy, Chris, Ben, Jason, Dan)
June 3rd - Gaming Off
June 10th - Delta Green (Randy, Chris, Ben, Jason, Dan)
June 16th - Delta Green (Randy, Chris, Ben, Jason, Dan)
June 23rd - Delta Green (Randy, Chris, Ben, Jason, Dan)
9 comments:
I'm doing okay right now, so whatever you guys think, the occasional breaks are working out. I am OUT on June 3; anniversary weekend. So If we can slide backwards or forwards or something for ToH, that would be good.
Which of these are the ones that I might be joining via Skype?
I guess that depends on when you're available, but it would probably be the ones in June.
We were thinking that Facetime would be ideal, since Ben's got an iPad and that way we could just turn the camera so you can see whatever you need to see. And Facetime is available/free on a Mac, I believe.
Sorry, make that the ones in July. The last two in June will probably be the remainder of the current adventure, July will probably see a return to Xen'drik.
I should be available in July. And my iPad2 is slated to arrive on Wednesday so Facetime should be perfect!
Just realized I've got a scheduling conflict on the 23rd... so I'm only going to be able to make the first two weeks of Delta Green.
according to my calendar the 16th and 23rd of June are Thursdays. should be 17th and 24th, correct? or are we playing on Thursdays those weeks?
We are playing on Thursdays those weeks. Friday was no good for various people on those weeks.
Post a Comment